By Karl Klockars
Located in scenic Palmetto, Fruition Farms offers subscribers savings of up to 50% on trail rides paired with a traditional low country boil dinner.
Why we love it
- Valid through October -- plan a summer trip or reserve in autumn to view the fall colors
- Located just a half hour southwest of downtown Atlanta
- Trail rides wind through the rustic farm's gardens, pastures and woodlands
- Spend a day in the countryside riding horses and sitting down to a BYOB trail dinner
July 18, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014
9075 Gullatt Rd.
Palmetto, GA 30268
- For $49 (reg. $100) reserve a trail ride for one with dinner
- For $95 (reg. $200) reserve a trail ride for two with dinner
- For $189 (reg. $400) reserve a trail ride for four with dinner
- Trail rides take place in groups no larger than four
- Rides include a half hour of instruction, a half hour lesson and an hourlong trail ride
- Dinner is a classic low country boil, including shrimp, crawfish, potatoes, corn and sausage
- Visitors may bring their own beverages to enjoy during dinner
- For $69 (reg. $150) reserve an hourlong trail ride for two (no dinner)
- For $135 (reg. $300) reserve an hourlong trail ride for four (no dinner)
- The $69 ride can be taken by two people at once, or one person can visit twice; the $135 ride can be taken by a full group at once, two can visit twice or one person can take four separate rides
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one, two or four people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be at least 10 years old or older to ride. Must be 200 pounds or under to ride. All rides subject to rescheduling in the case of inclement weather. Helmets are required, may bring your own (no bike helmets). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Maximum four people per trip.
See all terms