By Erin Oliveri
Noted as a Conde Nast Traveler readers' number five pick for Top Islands in the United States, St. Simons Island is a destination not to be missed. Retreat to Sea Palms Golf & Tennis resort for nearly half off.
Why we love it
- Guests stay in executive studio suites, that feature a kitchenette and sun room overlooking the marsh or golf course
- Fodor's notes that "if you're looking for an active getaway, this contemporary complex could be the place for you"
- The resort boasts multiple pools, 27 holes of golf, tennis courts, volleyball and a restaurant helmed by a visiting Michelin-rated chef
Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort
5445 Frederica Road
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
What's included & when
- Through Oct. 30
- $139 per night in an executive studio suite; $259 for 2 nights
- Includes daily continental breakfast, welcome pastry for 2, and a waived $25 resort fee
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-841-6268 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 22-24; Oct. 2-3, 23-24. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms