By Erin Oliveri
Save nearly 50% at the new Hyatt Atlanta Midtown in a city full of "offbeat artistic funkiness, chic luxury shopping, superb dining, and major attractions" (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- Walk five minutes to Piedmont Park, touted as a "beautiful oasis in Midtown" by Zagat
- Atlanta's vibrant arts scene is nearby -- the Woodruff Arts Center and High Museum of Art are within a 15-minute walk
- The hotel opened in July and features a heated, saltwater pool indoors
- Sites like the World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park and CNN Center are less than a 10-minute drive away
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
125 10th St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
What's included & when
- Travel Thursdays-Sundays through Dec. 29; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night in a standard room with one king or two queen beds
- $139 per night in a 465-square-foot junior suite with separate sitting area
- This deal is for two guests; extra adults are $20 per night and guests under 18 are free
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
Visit Fly.com to find flights to Atlanta starting at $138* roundtrip
, including taxes.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, Thursdays-Sundays in October are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the booking link in the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 11-13, 18; Nov. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms