By Arielle Chorney
Escape to Georgia's historic Stone Mountain Inn, close to park attractions, and save more than 40% with this deal.
Why we love it
- Stay within the Stone Mountain Park grounds, across the street from the Summit Skyride
- Rooms feature a refrigerator for storing snacks
- $10 can be added to the room rate to include breakfast for two adults and up to two kids
- Frommer's calls the rooms "lovely, featuring Chippendale-reproduction furnishings; most have large vanity/dressing areas and spacious parlors."
Stone Mountain Inn
1058 Robert E Lee Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
What's included & when
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 23
- $79 per night Studio King Room with refrigerator for up to two guests
- $89 per night Standard Room with refrigerator, veranda and pull-out couch for up to two adults and two kids under 12
- Add $10 to either room rate to include breakfast for two adults in Studio Rooms and two adults and up to two kids in Standard Rooms
- Note: Beginning in August, Stone Mountain Park has limited attractions open Mondays-Thursdays. Check the park calendar for details
The fine print
Update: This deal is no longer available Sept. 1, 5. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 770-469-3311 with the promotion code on the voucher or follow the online booking instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. There is a $10 per car Stone Mountain Park gate fee per stay paid directly at entry to the park. Not available on: Sept. 8-12. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms