By Travelzoo Staff
Saunter to Atlanta, a city that Fodor's dubs "a mix of old-fashioned Southern charm, offbeat artistic funkiness, chic luxury shopping, superb dining, and major attractions." With this exclusive Travelzoo deal, save more than 50% at the boutique Artmore Hotel, winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and 2013.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, check in daily through Aug. 28 or Sundays-Thursdays Sept. 2 - Oct. 10, and receive valet parking. Add buffet breakfast for two for only $10 more nightly. Upgrade to a Loft Suite -- with a king bed, sofa bed and kitchenette -- and receive valet parking and breakfast for up to four guests for $129 nightly.
- Centered in Atlanta's arts district, the Artmore Hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from the High Museum of Art, Woodruff Arts Center and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. Take a 15-minute stroll to Piedmont Park, or visit top sites like the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Park and Georgia Aquarium, all within a 10-minute drive.
1302 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
What's included & when
- July 14, 2013 - Oct. 10, 2013
- Atlanta escape at Artmore Hotel for 2 at 50% off
- $99 per night with valet parking
- $109 per night with valet parking and breakfast
- $129 per night in a suite with valet parking and breakfast
- Purchase multiple vouchers for multiple nights
- Travel daily through Aug. 28 or Sundays-Thursdays Sept. 2 - Oct. 10
Getting there: The hotel is 13 miles from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Atlanta.
Our team has negotiated great deals on exciting activities
in the Atlanta area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 404-876-6100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 19; Sept. 4-5, 12, 23-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms