By Travelzoo Staff
In North Florida, lush manicured greens, sparkling lakes and an expansive beach -- home to sea turtle nests -- await with an exclusive deal that saves 60% on current rates.
Why we love it
- For $99, spend the night at the 4-star Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, located in one of the nation's largest golf resorts with an exclusive beach club. Travel daily through September, including weekends.
- Guests receive their choice of two cocktails or an appetizer at the lobby bar, a complimentary two-hour bicycle rental (based on availability) and a $50 credit toward a golf lesson at the TOUR Academy. This deal already factors in the cost of the nightly resort fee, which covers parking, Wi-Fi and shuttle service to the beach club. Services at the spa have also been discounted by 10%.
- Golfers can use the swing advice to help tackle the golf course's iconic 17th hole, known as "The Island Green." Annual host to The Players Championship, Sawgrass is ranked in the top 10 of Golf Digest's best public courses in the U.S.
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
1000 PGA Tour Boulevard
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
What's included & when
- June 30, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape for 4 to the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa at 60% off
- $99 nightly through September
- Resort fee is included and covers parking and Wi-Fi , 2 cocktails (reg. $25) or an appetizer at the lobby bar (reg. $22)
- 2-hour bicycle rental (reg. $20)
- $50 credit toward a golf lesson at the TOUR academy.
Getting there: The resort is 35 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Jacksonville.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-457-4653 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Note: Hours of operation for some of the resort's amenities may be altered to accommodate refurbishment.
See all terms