By Travelzoo Staff
"One of the most beautiful spots in the South" according to Frommer’s, Callaway Gardens is a 14,000-acre wonderland of gardens, woodlands and lakes in the Georgia countryside. With this exclusive $99-per-night offer, Travelzoo subscribers can escape to the majestic landscapes and take part in more than $165 in outdoor activities.
Why we love it
- Stay overnight in a room overlooking the gardens, Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 29; Friday-Saturday arrivals are $30 more. Or take a discounted two-night stay for $239.
- Guests of the resort receive free admission to the expansive gardens, which boasts the world’s largest azalea display and one of the largest free-flight butterfly conservatories in North America.
- Adventure-seekers can take a ride on the TreeTop zip-lining discovery course, bike through the resort's Discovery Bicycle Trail and play a round at the Callaway Tennis Center -- named one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country by Tennis magazine.
- Additional on-site perks include two pools, several restaurants and miles of hiking trails. The resort is a 1.5-hour drive south of Atlanta.
17800 U.S. 27
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
What's included & when
- May 14, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the Mountain Creek Inn at Callaway Gardens at 65% off
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- $239 2-night weekend stay (arrive Friday or Saturday)
- 1 zip-line ride for 2 (reg. $70)
- 2-hour bicycle rental (reg. $40)
- 2-hour canoe rental (reg. $40)
- 1 hour of tennis time (reg. $17)
- Travel through Aug. 29
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-225-5292 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 24-26; July 4-6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms