By Travelzoo Staff
St. Simons Island -- selected by AOL Travel as one of the top three islands in America -- is known as a beautiful coastal Georgia retreat. Now, one of the region's resorts has dropped prices by 40% with an exclusive $129-per-night deal that includes weekends through September.
Why we love it
- Check in to Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort for a one-night stay in a deluxe room that features a screened porch or sun room overlooking the marsh or golf course. This package also includes two tickets to the Emerald Princess casino cruise.
- Or stay two nights for $249 and receive the cruise tickets and daily breakfast for two. Southern-style cheese grits, freshly baked muffins or make-it-your-way omelets and waffles are all part of the breakfast offerings.
- Activities that can be arranged through the resort include tennis, bicycling, kayaking, fly fishing and dolphin boat tours. The property is a five-mile drive from the beach.
- Also available: For $349, stay two nights with cruise tickets, daily breakfast and two rounds of golf for two; test a hand at one of the three on-site courses.
Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort
5445 Frederica Road
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
What's included & when
- April 8, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- St. Simons Island escape at Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort for more than 40% off
- $129 per night with 2 Emerald Princess casino cruise tickets
- $249 for a 2-night stay with cruise tickets and daily breakfast for 2
- $349 for a 2-night stay with cruise tickets, daily breakfast and 2 rounds of golf for 2
- Travel daily through September, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-841-6268 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Travel is not available on: April 19-20, 24-30; May 17-18, 22-23; June 6-7, 11-13, 20-26; July 8-13, 18-22; Aug. 2-8, 20-22; Sept. 11-13, 21-24, 27-28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms