By Travelzoo Staff
Spy nesting bald eagles, go for a guided fishing trip or sip a glass of wine during the nightly cocktail hour at an all-inclusive private island resort on Georgia’s Atlantic coast. This deal at Little St. Simons Island, a Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List resort, saves 40% on current pricing.
Why we love it
- For $390 per couple ($195 per person), sail ashore for a one-night Sunday-Thursday stay. All meals are provided, many incorporating the bounty from the property's organic garden. Picnics can also be packed up for journeys across the island.
- The resort’s 10,000 acres were made for exploring. Borrow bikes for a cycle to the beach, where seven miles of smooth sand is the only sight and lulling waves the only sound, or join one of the staff naturalists on a guided tour of local wildlife.
- Hiking trails crisscross through marshlands that show no other signs of human presence. Canoes and kayaks can be borrowed for winding through tributaries. Fishing tackle is available for fetching the freshest catch from quiet creeks and surf.
- At night, retreat to a sumptuous room in one of the lodges, which have sturdy timber furniture, cozy fireplaces, washer/dryers and wraparound porches.
- The island is less than two hours from Savannah and Jacksonville. Private boat service to the island departs from the northern end of St. Simons Island. Boat service must be arranged beforehand.
Little St. Simons Island
100 Hampton Club Marina Drive
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
What's included & when
- Jan. 23, 2013 - July 3, 2013
- All-inclusive escape to Georgia's Atlantic coast at the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List Little St. Simons Island at 40% off regular pricing
- $390 per couple ($195 per person) for a 1-night stay, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $650)
- $700 per couple ($350 per person) for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $1300)
- $1000 per couple ($500 per person) for a 3-night stay, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals (reg. $1850)
- This price includes meals, snacks and beverages, including alcohol
- Boat transfer on and off the island
- On-island activities such as bike rentals, nature hikes, canoeing and fishing
- Travel Jan. 24 - March 22 and May 27 - July 3
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-733-5774 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14-18. An 18% service charge and additional taxes will be charged at checkout. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms