By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a resort nestled along the pristine banks of the 8,000-acre Lake Blackshear. With this exclusively negotiated deal for Travelzoo subscribers, you can soak in nature's splendor at the Lake Blackshear Resort for $59 per night Sundays-Thursdays through February. Weekends are just $20 more.
Why we love it
- An hour south of Macon, dubbed one of the "Best Small Towns and Villages in Georgia" by Frommer's, Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club is teeming with activities such as hiking and bike trails, a Golf Digest 4-star-rated golf course, an indoor pool and more. Dine or sip cocktails at Cordelia's or 88's Lakeside Bar where you can enjoy lake views while feasting on dishes like mushroom-stuffed pork chops with apple reduction and herb risotto.
- The nearby area is brimming with Georgia history, from the Jimmy Carter National Historic Site to the original Camp Sumter from the Civil War. The town also boasts an array of local antique shops and a farmers market.
Lake Blackshear Resort
2459-H US Highway 280 West
Cordele, GA 31015
What's included & when
- Nov. 6, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Georgia retreat for 2 at Lake Blackshear Resort for more than 50% off regular pricing
- $59 for 1 night in a Lodge or Villa room with a patio or balcony, Sundays-Thursdays
- $79 for 1 night, Fridays-Saturdays
- Features a 4-star golf course, indoor pool, marina and numerous dining options
- Travel through February
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-459-1230 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 22; Dec. 25, 31; Feb. 14. A resort fee of $7 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms