By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Atlanta has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS. Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use, giving you plenty of time to explore the city's aquarium, zoo, museums and more.
Why we love it
- Get a taste of all Atlanta has to offer and save 40% on admission to the city's top attractions
- The Atlanta CityPASS booklet is $74 for adults and $54 for children ages 3-12
- CityPASS includes access to Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Inside CNN Studio Tours
- Booklets are valid for nine days, starting with the day of redemption
July 5, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
- The Atlanta CityPASS booklet is $74 (up to a $127.28 value) for adults and $54 (up to a $100.60 value) for children ages 3-12. It includes the following:
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Zoo Atlanta or Atlanta History Center & Margaret Mitchell House
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History or High Museum of Art
- Plus, with a CityPASS you are able to avoid most main ticket lines.
- For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Dec. 12, 2013. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Children are ages 3-12. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms