By Anne Guettler
Save up to 50% on admission to the inaugural Atlanta Food Festival, showcasing the area's restaurants, catering companies and food trucks.
Why we love it
- Includes vendors like Morelli’s Gourmet Ice Cream and Desserts, Takashi Grill and Down the Bayou Cajun Cuisine
- Features family-friendly activities for kids: water slides, bungee jumping and more
- Peruse local arts and crafts vendors and enjoy live entertainment at Jim Miller Park July 5-6
July 5-6, 2014 from 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
Atlanta Food Festival
Jim Miller Park
2245 Callaway Rd SW
Marietta, GA 30008
- For $13 (reg. $26.25), get 1 adult admission on either Saturday, July 5, or Sunday, July 6, from 12 p.m.-8 p.m., plus five tasting tickets
For $12 (reg. $20), get 1 kids (ages 13 and under) unlimited ride wristband for either Saturday, July 5, or Sunday, July 6, from 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
- For $55 (reg. $92.50), get a family 4-pack: includes 2 adult admissions, 2 kids (ages 13 and under) unlimited ride wristbands and 10 total tasting tickets on either Saturday, July 5, or Sunday, July 6, from 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
The fine print
Valid for 1 person. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, is required. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. Not valid after event date.