By Travelzoo Staff
Located minutes from historic Old Town Albuquerque, Hotel Cascada features the only indoor water park in the state of New Mexico. This getaway for two saves more than 40% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- The deal saves more than 40%
- Spend a fun-filled day in a newly renovated indoor water park that includes lazy rivers, wading pools, water slides and FlowRider -- a fast-moving flow of water that mimics surfing
- With 310 days of sunshine, outdoor enthusiasts will love the countless Albuquerque options of hiking, biking and golfing
2500 Carlisle Blvd.
Albuquerque, NM 87110
What's included & when
- Fridays-Saturdays through Dec. 21; room-only midweek stays also available
- Accommodations for two adults in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double-Double room
- $99 per night, Fridays-Saturdays with two water park passes
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays with four water park passes
- Room-only overnight stays are $59 (Sundays-Thursdays) or $69 (Fridays-Saturdays)
- Parking and Wi-Fi access are complimentary
- Up to two children 17 years of age and younger stay free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-978-7226 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 4-9. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms