Please Mom this weekend with an educational itinerary. Explore Mount Vernon or the monuments on a guided sightseeing tour, see a Shakespeare play at Folger Theater or step into a history lesson on a Colonial Williamsburg weekend escape -- all for as much as 55% off.
Here's a full list of our D.C. weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- Potomac River Kayaking: Hourlong rental from Ballpark Boathouse or National Harbor ... $11 (reg. $20)
- D.C. Sightseeing Tours: Choice from half- or full-day guided tours of Mount Vernon, Arlington Cemetery and more ... $22 & up (up to 50% off)
- Shakespeare at Folger Theater: All seats to playwright's first comedy, "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," Friday only ... $30 (up to 55% off)
- Virginia Vineyard Tour: Two-hour tour with wine seminar, tastings and lunch for two, Saturday and Sunday only ... $35 (reg. $80)
- U Street Dinner & Drinks: Modern American cuisine and cocktails at hip rooftop terrace ... $45 (reg. $89)
- BYOB Boat Party: Two-hour sailing from Baltimore Harbor or Annapolis for up to 10, Friday only ... $145 (reg. $300)
- Unlimited Golf: Unrestricted rounds with clubhouse lunch at Golfweek-praised Virginia course, Friday and Saturday only ... $50 (reg. $97)
- Bottomless Mimosa Brunch: Breakfast for two with cocktails in Adams Morgan, Saturday and Sunday only ... $29 (reg. $60)
- Colonial Williamsburg: Pet-friendly hotel with breakfast buffet and welcome drinks for two, kids under 18 stay free ... $79 (reg. $153)
- Hamptons: Bungalow escape for two with daily beach passes and Wi-Fi in historic Sag Harbor; sale ends Thursday ... $179 (reg. $395)
- Fort Lauderdale Area: 4-Diamond Hollywood beachfront resort with full-service spa and championship golf course; sale ends Thursday ... $269 (40% off)
- Last-Minute Weekend Fare to Fort Lauderdale ... $268 & up (roundtrip, including tax)
Check here for more Mother's Day gift ideas.