Make family plans for Easter weekend. Learn something new at the Discovery Science Center, get up close to the action at a NASCAR race or book a waterfront getaway near the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld -- all for as much as 60% off.
Here's a full list of our Los Angeles weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- NASCAR Race: Admission for two to Saturday's race with meal tickets and go-kart passes in Irwindale (pictured) ... $25 (reg. $68)
- Discovery Science Center: Two-year family membership with four single-day admission passes ... $124 (reg. $252)
- Mount Baldy Lunch: Roundtrip chair-lift to summit and lunch for two with panoramic views, Saturday only ... $29 (reg. $70)
- Paddleboarding Lesson: 90-minute private stand-up paddleboard lesson for one in Malibu, Friday and Saturday only ... $55 (reg. $125)
- Spanish Cuisine in Santa Monica: Paella, tapas and sangria for two at Barcelona-style taverna, Friday and Saturday only ... $75 (reg. $138)
- Fighter Pilot Experience: F-16 Falcon simulator session including instructor and flight suit, Friday and Saturday only ... $39 (reg. $89)
- Long Beach Whale-Watching Cruise: Two-hour ecology sailing for two narrated by naturalist, Friday and Saturday only ... $35 (reg. $70)
- Temecula: Two-hour tasting and wine class with food pairings for one at Danza del Sol Winery, Friday and Saturday only ... $25 & up (reg. $55 & up)
- San Diego: 4-star waterfront hotel with three outdoor pools near the San Diego Zoo and Gaslamp Quarter ... $139 (30% off)
- Las Vegas: Suite with whirlpool tub, balcony and kitchen at 4-star hotel two blocks from The Strip ... $99 (50% off)
- Mammoth Lakes: Resort with $50 dining credit near Yosemite National Park ... $119 (reg. $219)
- Last-Minute Weekend Fares from Southern California: Including Las Vegas and Mexico ... $160 & up (roundtrip, including tax)
Already have plans? Not to worry, most of these deals are also available beyond this weekend.