Plan an upscale weekend without emptying your wallet. Rub elbows with celebrities at a posh Parisian restaurant in West Hollywood, hang out in the VIP section at a horse race or sneak off to a 4-Diamond resort -- all for as much as 60% off.
Here's a full list of our Los Angeles weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- Aces Comedy Club: Admission for two w/no drink minimum at Murrieta club ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Brazilian Steakhouse: Unlimited churrasco-style dinner for two in Universal City ... $39-$44 (reg. $78)
- Knott's Berry Farm: One-day adult admission to Buena Park amusement park ... $37 (reg. $62)
- Los Alamitos Horse Racing: VIP admission for two incl. souvenir shot glass, food & beverage credit ... $25 (reg. $65)
- Beverly Hills Chef's Menu: Seven "inventive" courses w/drinks for two at new Restaurant Row hot spot, Friday & Saturday only ... $59 (reg. $116)
- Redondo Beach Spa Day: Customized massage & facial w/organic products ... $79 (reg. $164)
- Deep Sea Fishing: Ten-hour sailing from Newport Beach incl. lunch, Friday & Sunday only ... $39 (reg. $82)
- Bagatelle Parisian Dinner: French-Mediterranean cuisine for two in WeHo on Friday or Saturday (pictured) ... $49 (reg. $99)
- San Diego: Hotel near SeaWorld & zoo incl. parking & shuttle to attractions ... $109 (50% off)
- Palm Springs: Two nights at 4-Diamond resort incl. daily breakfast for two & resort credit, sale ends Wednesday ... $218 (reg. $428) Update: Sold Out.
- Scottsdale: 4-Diamond resort w/two pools & top-rated restaurant incl. dining credit, Wi-Fi, parking & bike rentals ... $99 (reg. $169)
- Aspen: New 4-star hotel in Snowmass Village incl. airport pickup, Wi-Fi & area shuttle ... $109 (60% off)
- Last-Minute Weekend Fares from Los Angeles: Including San Francisco, Aspen & Mexico ... $161 & up (roundtrip, incl. tax)
Already have plans? Not to worry, most of these deals are also available beyond this weekend.