Mild temps are in the forecast this weekend, perfect for outdoor adventures. Spend a day on the slopes at Granby Ranch, plan a retreat to one of Conde Nast's top ski resorts on the continent or stay inside and indulge on a Zagat-rated chef's seasonal tasting menu -- all for as much as 50% off.
Here's a full list of our Denver weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- 16th Street Mall Dinner: Meal w/drinks for 2 at Examiner-praised cafe, sale ends Thursday ... $35 (reg. $76) Update: Sold Out.
- Winter Tasting Menu: "Extraordinary" multi-course meal for 2 at Zagat-rated Opus, Friday & Sunday only ... $75 (reg. $150)
- Small Plates & Wine: Tapas for 2 w/wine at Denver Post-praised Aria Wine Bar ... $29 (reg. $60)
- Weekend Flights from Denver: $182 & up (roundtrip, incl. taxes)
- Granby Ranch: All-day lift ticket for 4-star ski area, Friday only ... $49 (reg. $58)
- Crested Butte: Retreat for 2 incl. parking, breakfast, Wi-Fi & wine at one of Conde Nast's Top 20 Ski Resorts in North America ... $115 (reg. $209)
- Colorado Springs: Pike's Peak valley hotel near Garden of the Gods ... $89 (30% off)
- Oregon: 2-night escape to historic wine country inn w/welcome drinks & daily breakfast for 2 ... $199 (reg. $320)
- Las Vegas: Suite w/floor-to-ceiling windows, spa tub & Wi-Fi at 5-star Trump International Hotel ... $129 (45% off)
- New York City: Newly renovated historic Times Square hotel w/Wi-Fi, 2-night minimum ... $89 (40% off)