Spoil yourself this weekend. Dig into a juicy filet at Michael Jordan's steak house, unwind with a luxurious massage or head to a historic resort in Wisconsin's Northwoods for a ski weekend -- all for as much as 50% off regular prices.
Here's a full list of our Chicago weekend deals:
- 'I Love Lucy' Musical: Stage adaption of classic tv comedy at the Broadway Playhouse, Friday & Sunday only ... $36 (reg. $62)
- Michael Jordan's Steak House: Lunch for 2 at Chicago Reader-praised "shrine to meat & MJ," Friday only ... $35 (reg. $53)
- Top-Rated Massage: Choice of 4 hourlong massages w/herbal tea at West Loop spa ... $50 (reg. $95) Update: Sold Out.
- Weekend Flights from Chicago: $161 & up (roundtrip, incl. taxes)
- St. Louis: Posh 4-star hotel w/$25 food & beverage credit near nightlife ... $119 (reg. $224)
- Miscauno Island, Wisc.: 2-nights in an upgraded suite at historic resort w/cocktails, daily breakfast & ski lift tickets ... $240 (reg. $452)
- Detroit: Waterfront downtown hotel on RiverWalk near Joe Louis Arena & Cobo Hall ... $179 (reg. $229) Update: Sold Out.
- San Francisco: Union Square hotel w/parking & Wi-Fi ... $119 (reg. $208) Update: Sold Out.
- New York City: Upgraded balcony room at downtown hotel incl. breakfast ... $125 (40% off) Update: Sold Out.
- Las Vegas: 2 nights in a suite at 5-star resort w/rooftop pool half block from The Strip, sleeps up to 4 ... $249 (reg. $388) Update: Sold Out.