You don't need the luck of the Irish to save green on St. Patrick's Day weekend. See an award-winning Irish comedy, get a bird's-eye view of the emerald Chicago River from dinner on the Willis Tower's 67th floor or escape to the Rockies for a weekend in the wilderness -- all for as much as 70% off regular prices.
Here's a full list of our Chicago weekend deals:
- Award-Winning Irish Comedy: "Stones in His Pockets" at Skokie's Northlight Theatre, Saturday & Sunday only ... $21-$25 (reg. $42-$50)
- Willis Tower Dinner: Exclusive meal for two at members-only club on 67th floor ... $89
- 'Jekyll & Hyde': Orchestra seats to musical starring Deborah Cox at Cadillac Palace Theatre, Friday & Sunday only ... $26 (reg. $92)
- French Baking Course: BYOB instruction from top pastry chef, Sunday only ... $60 (reg. $130)
- Medieval Times: Feast & jousting show in Schaumburg Spanish-style castle ... $39 adults (reg. $67.55), $29 kids (reg. $41.71)
- Saugatuck, Mich.: Two-night escape to historic B&B w/welcome basket in lakefront town ... $199 (reg. $395)
- Lake Las Vegas: Posh 4-Diamond resort incl. credit & welcome cocktails ... $99 (reg. $274)
- Colorado Rockies: One-bedroom condo on 18,000-acre resort w/fishing, tennis & mini golf, two night minimum ... $123 (20% off) Update: Sold Out.
- Lake of the Ozarks: Waterfront resort incl. breakfast, dining credit & golf discount ... $159 (save $100)
- Hollywood: Swanky 4-star hotel incl. complimentary minibar & dining credit ... $199 (reg. $339)