Soak in the remaining rays of summer on the pleasant shores of New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee at a choice of lodging options that save 40% on current rates.
What's included & when
- Travel Sunday-Thursday, Aug. 26 - Oct. 1
- $129 ... Mill Falls with non lake view
- $199 ... Chase House and Bay Point with lake view
- $239 ... Church Landing with lake view, fireplace, most with balcony
- $299 ... Specialty Rooms at Chase House, Bay Point, and Church Landing
- $329 ... Suites & Lodges with lake view, fireplace, balcony, and whirlpool bath
- One $25 credit per stay toward a 50-minute massage or a facial at the on-site spa
- 2 for 1 daytime scenic cruise on the M/S Mount Washington
- Breakfast for two at participating restaurants
- 20% discount at the inn's gift shop
About the hotel
Mill Falls at the Lake comprises four resort inns, with an outdoor pool and two indoor pools, a 40-foot waterfall, a variety of restaurants, a full-service spa and a marketplace with 12 shops and galleries. The resort is about 40 miles west of Portland, Maine; 50 miles from Manchester, N.H.; and 80 miles north of Boston.