Escape to Sonoma Coast's only AAA 4-Diamond hotel for $139 per night Sundays-Fridays through May 25. This package at the Bodega Bay Lodge would normally go for $320 nightly. It includes:
- An upgraded room with an ocean view, balcony and fireplace
- Two desserts at the Duck Club Restaurant (with purchase of two entrees)
- Two-for-one flights at a nearby wine bar
- Nightly wine hour in the lobby
- 20% off spa treatments and golf
Saturday stays are an extra $60 per night.
An hour north of San Francisco, the hotel is within a 30-minute drive of 200 wineries. Nearby attractions include Tomales Bay, an inlet famous for its oysters; and Point Reyes, known for abundant hiking trails and wildlife.
Travelzoo Tip: For $49 (reg. $105), get lunch and a round of oceanside golf at The Links at Bodega Harbour.