Hobnob with celebrities and high rollers at the 4-star Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas while saving 70% on current rates.
What's included & when
- Travel through Nov. 29
- $49 per night ... more than 75 Sunday-Thursday dates
- $89-$119 per night ... 30 Friday-Saturday dates
- Find available dates on the rate calendar
- Upgrade to a recently renovated Premier room
- +$50-$100 per night for a 1,000-square-foot, one-bedroom suite
- Daily breakfast buffet (reg. $18)
- Two Ghostbar club passes (reg. $80)
- Room prices based on two guests
Known for hosting an array of Hollywood events, and one of the "Best Places to Spot Celebrities" (Best of Las Vegas 2013), the Palms Casino Resort comprises eight restaurants, two pools, a full-service spa, and five bars and nightclubs.
Note: An additional $25 nightly resort fee covers access to the fitness center, Wi-Fi and shuttle service to the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
Travelzoo Tip: For $35, sit down to an all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Bistro Buffet, or pamper yourself with a massage or facial at the newly opened Recharge Spa for $75.