Hobnob with celebrities and high rollers at the 4-star Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas while saving 70% on current rates.
What's included & when
- Travel May 19 - Sept. 30
- $49-$59 per night ... 90 Sunday-Thursday dates
- $99-$119 per night ... more than 25 Friday-Saturday dates
- Find available dates on the rate calendar
- Upgrade to a recently renovated Premier room
- +$50-$100 per night for a 1,000-square-foot, one-bedroom suite
- Daily breakfast buffet (reg. $18)
- Ghostbar club passes (reg. $80)
- 24-hour checkout, a program for reservations made online that allows guests to check out of their room on their departure day at the same time they checked in (up to 11 p.m.)
- Room prices based on two guests
About the resort
Known for hosting an array of Hollywood events, and one of the "Best Places to Spot Celebrities" (Best of Las Vegas 2013), the Palms Casino Resort boasts eight restaurants, two pools, a full-service spa, and five bars and nightclubs.
Note: An additional $25 nightly resort fee covers access to the fitness center, Wi-Fi and shuttle service to the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. In order to take advantage of 24-hour checkout, guests must book online and have a smartphone to receive checkout information.
Travelzoo Tip: For $35, sit down to an all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Bistro Buffet, or pamper yourself with a massage or facial at the newly opened Recharge Spa for $75.