Hobnob with celebrities and high rollers at the 4-star Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas while saving 70% on current rates.
What's included & when
- Travel March 30 - Aug. 28
- $49-$59 per night ... more than 90 Sunday-Thursday dates
- $99-$119 per night ... more than 20 Friday-Saturday dates
- Find available dates on the rate calendar
- Upgrade to a recently renovated Premier room
- +$50 per night for a 1,000-square-foot, one-bedroom Ivory suite
- Daily breakfast buffet (reg. $18)
- Ghostbar or Moon club passes (reg. $80)
- 24-hour checkout, a program that allows guests to check out of their room on the day of their departure at the same time they checked in (up to 11 p.m.)
- Room prices based on two guests
About the resort
Known for hosting an array of Hollywood events, and one of the "Best Places to Spot Celebrities" (Best of Las Vegas 2013), the Palms Casino Resort boasts eight restaurants, three nightclubs, two pools and a full-service spa.
Note: An additional $25 nightly resort fee covers access to the fitness center, Wi-Fi and shuttle service to the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. In order to take advantage of 24-hour checkout, guests must book online and have a smartphone to receive checkout information.
Travelzoo Tip: Save $75 on a massage or facial at Drift Spa, or score a three-course dinner for two at Alize for $99.