Discounts on Wine Packages Nationwide
With crush season still a few months away, now is a great time to beat the crowds before they start flocking to wineries across the country. Our Deal Experts have created unique packages for oenophiles from Long Island to the Bay Area, from a horse-drawn carriage tour to appetizers and wine at an acclaimed vineyard.
- $85 - ‘First-Class Long Island Wine Country Tour, Reg. $175: New Yorkers can take a break from the city on a luxe coach tour to three wineries in East Long Island aboard the Hampton Luxury Liner. The day trip includes roundtrip transportation, breakfast, tastings and live entertainment at the wineries.
- $69 - Chauffered Santa Ynez Wine Tour w/Lunch, Reg. $159: Ride in style in an eight-passenger limo and visit four or five wineries in Santa Barbara County, with a stop for a picnic lunch and bubbly to sip en route.
- $45 - St. Helena: Wine-Tasting Pass for 2, Reg. $90: About 350 miles up the coast, St. Helena is home to renowned wineries including Long Meadow Ranch and Merryvale. This deal allows two people to visit six local purveyors over a weekend or spread out over several months, making it ideal for both tourists and locals.
- $69 - Livermore Wine Carriage Tour w/Lunch, Reg. $160: Visit up to four wineries around Livermore, Calif., on a horse-drawn carriage and have a gourmet picnic lunch with this deal, which may include a trip to Wente Vineyards, the 2011 American Winery of the Year (Wine Enthusiast).
- $29 - SF Chronicle-Praised Wine & Apps for 2, Reg. $65: Located in Santa Cruz, Le Cigare Volante at Bonny Doon Vineyards serves seasonal dishes that pair well with the vineyard’s wines. This deal for two includes $35 worth of food, like flatbread and ceviche, and a glass or flight of wine each.