While you’re lounging on the couch post-turkey feast, take a look at some travel tips to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Happy holidays!
1. Online check-in for flights: Most airlines allow you to print your boarding pass ahead of time, saving the time of waiting in line. This is especially helpful as airports become more crowded around the holidays. See what airlines are offering sales here.
2. Early ski season deals: Ski season is upon us, and Travelzoo has deals to catch the first snowfall including popular destinations Vermont, Vail and Salt Lake City.
3. Hotel deals in prime shopping markets: Want to get your loved ones something really special this holiday season? Cities such as New York, Chicago and Los Angeles are filled with shopping options, from cheap boutiques to upscale department stores; and these hotel deals make it easy to plan a shopping weekend.
4. Holiday entertainment deals: Yes, we know how tempting it is to sit around eating holiday leftovers, but these deals are too good not to pass up. Check it out:
5. Last Minute Deals: If you aren't a planner, you can still snag a deal before 2010 is up. The first three weeks in December often feature the best deals of the year in destinations like Las Vegas, Orlando and the Caribbean.