Top 20 goes Hollywood this week, with deals including set tours to fan favorites plus hotel stays in cities gracing the silver screen this year. Skip the lines at the theater and get a behind-the-scenes look with these deals up to 60% off:
- “Hangover 3”: The gang’s back together for one last hoorah with the movie coming out Thursday. The Deal Experts at Travelzoo have seen some really aggressive pricing for Sin City stays this summer. Gather the wolfpack and hit the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, which now has a 60%-off package, including two frozen cocktails plus complimentary rental of a poolside daybed for weekday stays, for $89 per night. Stay Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 29; weekends are $30 per night. More deals can be found within Travelzoo’s Las Vegas destination page.
- Harry Potter: Sample butterbeer on a behind-the-scenes tour of Warner Bros. Studio in London with this upscale package. For $1599 per person including taxes, this storybook adventure includes five nights in a 4.5-star London hotel, air on Virgin Atlantic, many city tours and a River Thames cruise. Depart Sept. 18 or Oct. 9 to save $525 on do-it-yourself pricing.
- “The Wolverine”: This summer’s big comic book movie hits screens July 26 and takes place in current-day Japan, where Hugh Jackman’s character takes on an enemy from his past. Our Featured Destination this week is Japan, and we have uncovered savings to Japan on flights, vacations, attractions and more with the help of our Travelzoo Tokyo office.
- “Anchorman: The Legend Continues”: Breaking news, Ron Burgundy is back in one of the big blockbusters this holiday season. See the sites the San Diego news team reports on with a stay at The Dana on Mission Bay, starting at $99 per night. This 40%-off special includes a daily $20 dining credit.
- “Downton Abbey”: With this deal from Virgin Vacations, live the life of the Crowley family (hopefully with less drama) with a private Champagne reception at the real estate featured on the BBC series, Highclere Castle. This luxurious London jaunt includes air on Virgin Atlantic, five nights in 4.5-star hotels worthy of Lady Mary, several tours and a River Thames cruise. Tickets to Highclere Castle are sold out for the rest of the year, except on this exclusive package. Depart Sept. 16 or Oct. 31 for $2289 per person including taxes, a $325 savings.