Summer Stays at Top Ski Resorts
Visiting a ski resort in the off-season is like opening a present at Christmas. As the snow melts away and the trees stretch their emerald leaves skyward to bask in the summer sun, crisscrossed hiking trails and wildlife are uncovered -- attracting adventurous nature-lovers from across the country.
These ski resorts are opening their doors to Travelzoo subscribers with great deals for summer adventures:
- $69 … South Lake Tahoe, Calif.: With two drinks, parking and Wi-Fi included in this package, guests can stay at 968 Park Hotel for nearly 55% off this summer.
- $99 … Beaver Creek, Colo.: Tuck into a one-bedroom suite at AAA 4-Diamond Beaver Creek Lodge through summer, including weekends in June and October.
- $241 … Mont Tremblant area in Quebec: Save 50% on a five-bedroom chalet that can sleep 10 people when staying three nights or longer at Blueberry Lake Resort
- $99 … Jay, Vt.: Avoid the heat at Jay Peak Resort in a king room with two unlimited access passes to the indoor water park ($70 value)
- $65 … Park City, Utah: This exclusive deal at Park City Peaks Hotel lets travelers unwind with stunning views of the Wasatch Mountains in Park City -- dubbed by Frommer’s as “Utah’s most sophisticated resort community” – for 45% off, including weekends.
- $109-$129 … Aspen, Colo.: For nearly 70% off peak season rates, visit the Westin Snowmass Resort in June, including weekends.