Spring Hotel Discounts in Vegas
Spring’s approaching, and in Vegas, with it comes the reopening of pools, average temperatures above 70 degrees and a new flock of visitors. The Deal Experts at Travelzoo are also seeing discounts of as much as half off on Las Vegas hotels and resorts for travel into summer.
Grab a hotel stay for spring travel (maybe even Spring Break?) and escape the day-to-day doldrums with one or more of the following offers:
- $20: At Hooters Casino Hotel, one Andrew Jackson will buy you 10 wings, two beers or cocktails, two-for-one adults-only review tickets and gift shop discounts -- plus a night in an upgraded room most weekdays Feb. 26 - May 31.
- $69-$79: Retire to a suite at the elegant 4-star Luxury Suites International for the The Signature at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino at 40% off this spring. Guests receive two breakfasts, two cocktails and two club passes per stay.
- $69-$109: Known for its location and upscale amenities, Mirage Las Vegas offers this deal on room rates, which includes a $65 food-and-beverage credit for select two-night minimum stays through summer. And, for $83, “Beatles LOVE” by Cirque du Soleil at Mirage Las Vegas is one of the hottest tickets in town. This show is steeped with stunning acrobatics, roller skaters and trampoline stunts. See it through April for up to 30% off select Thursday-Monday performances. (Deal expires Thursday, Feb. 16.)
- $79-$89: Kick back in a suite at the 5-star Vdara Hotel & Spa at City Center for 40% off on weekdays Feb. 26 - May 31. Weekends are $129 per night.
- $99: The Platinum Hotel and Spa is rated the No. 3 hotel in Vegas by users on TripAdvisor.com; find out why with this discount that includes weekends through July. And, unlike many other properties, this one does not charge a resort fee.