Southern California Surf & Snow Deals
There’s no reason to stay indoors during the winter when it's sunny 12 months a year. Take advantage of Southern California’s fabulous weather and proximity to both surf and snow with these deals throughout the region, which offer as much as 65% savings on outdoor activities like horseback riding, whale-watching tours and even snow tubing.
- Mt. Baldy: Get a taste of winter at Mt. Baldy, just an hour from downtown Los Angeles, and whiz down the slopes in a snow tube for $15, regularly $35.
- Temecula: Head to the vineyards for a wine class at Oak Mountain Winery's outdoor pavilion, then taste vintages paired with gourmet cheeses and chocolates for $29 per person, regularly $90.
- San Diego: Captain your own speedboat and cruise along 13 miles of San Diego coastline for $64, regularly $125, with this deal from San Diego Speed Boat Adventures.
- Newport Harbor: The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade has dazzled the harbor since 1907; for $39, regularly $80, two can board a boat in the parade and take in the festive display with two drinks each.
- San Diego: For $22, explore the culinary landscape of North Park or five other San Diego neighborhoods on this gourmet walking food tour with Bite San Diego.
- Bandy Canyon: For just $39 per person, saddle up for a scenic trail ride on horseback at the Ranch at Bandy Canyon, which boasts 144 acres dotted with rustic cabins and eucalyptus trees.
- La Jolla: For $69 per person, save 65% and spot blue whales, sea otters and dolphins on a full-day whale-watching trip with Pacific Nature Tours off the La Jolla Coast.