Save at Hollywood's Celebrity Hot Spots
Where do celebrities go when they’re in Hollywood? Stars head to the best restaurants, trendiest bars and VIP activities. Plus, they always know how to keep their bodies looking ultra-fabulous. We have the inside scoop on Hollywood's hot spots, including savings up to 55%, so you can take a walk in their superstar shoes.
- Star Brunch: Celebrities love to party, day or night, so why not raise a glass where they do, at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel with brunch and bottomless mimosas. Be sure not to spill your bubbly if Hugh Jackman, Orlando Bloom or Cameron Diaz happen to walk by.
- Blissful Pampering: Pampering is a must. Stars rely on massages and facials to look their best, which is why Bliss Spa is the go-to spot for the likes of Jessica Alba, Victoria Beckham and Kate Hudson.
- Famous Selfies: Pose for selfies along a VIP tour at the famous TCL Chinese Theatre, which still hosts movie premieres, like this year’s "Need for Speed" and "Veronica Mars." Exclusive access on a Universal Studios tour also means plenty of opportunities for some pro selfies.
- A-List Restaurants: We could just kiss Eva Longoria for opening Beso right in the heart of Hollywood. The restaurant’s hot menu, by celeb chef Todd English, and Latin-filled atmosphere gets our lips puckering. If Food Network is more your scene, try Iron Chef America’s Gusto Italian-style dinner for two, with a little bubbly to boot. Or feel transported to Italy, by indulging in a five-course dinner for two at Valentino, need we say more?
- Hot Bodies: Staying in shape is a must for celebs, so why not finally try out paddleboarding? Keep an eye out for Julia Roberts, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jennifer Aniston when you paddle around Malibu Pier.
- Celebs Kidding Around: Even if your brood isn’t as large as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, you can still act like a megastar family, by taking your kiddies to LEGOLAND California.
Find out about even more hot spots by heading to Los Angeles’ Local Deals.