Remaining Cyber Monday Deals
Now that the Black Friday/Cyber Monday rush is over, do you find yourself in need of vacation? Several air, hotel, cruise and vacation deals are good for a few more days as well some offers at top-rated spas, shows, restaurants and activities.
- Virgin America: Winner of Best Domestic Airline from both Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler, this trend-setting airline has a three-day Cyber Monday sale with some of the year's lowest fares. Short flights start at $39 each way, and some cross-country routes are as low as $109 each way.
- Alaska Airlines: The airline has dropped fares throughout the West Coast and Hawaii. (Seattle to Orange County for $40 each way, for example). This sale ends Dec. 5.
- AirTran Airways: Fares start at $59 each way to 60+ cities with this Cyber Monday sale. Book by Thursday and fly through Feb. 15.
- Priceline.com Cruises: Set sail for as little as $209 per person as part of this sale that offers up big savings, onboard credits, cabin upgrades and more.
- Cruise.com has deals on seven cruise lines with offers ranging from onboard credits, to reduced deposits and pre-paid gratuities.
- In a sale ending Tuesday on Princess cruisetours to Alaska, travelers can save as much as $1000 and get a $50 onboard credit.
- CheapCaribbean.com: Got beach? Vacations to popular destinations such as Puerto Rico, Cancun and the Dominican Republic start at just $349 per person with this Cyber Monday sale. Book by Sunday.
- Apple Vacations is offering up to 40% off all-inclusive beach vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico. Book by Dec. 1.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts: Save at hotels such as Westin, Sheraton, W Hotels -- even St. Regis -- in choice spots such as Grand Cayman, the Bahamas, Aruba, Arizona, Hawaii, ski resorts in Colorado and Utah and more.
- Caesars Entertainment: Feeling lucky? The casino resort company has dropped already low rates another 20% at properties such as the 5-star Caesars Palace ($79 & up) and hip Planet Hollywood ($47 & up) in Las Vegas, and Caesar's Atlantic City ($55 & up).
- Marriott Hotels: Properties in the Washington, D.C., and Arlington, Va., area have rates as low as $89 per night through a sale launched on Black Friday.
- For 72 hours, a dozen Kimpton hotels in the Mid-Atlantic are offering suites for the rate of standard rooms, starting at $119 per night, for stays in mid- to late December. Click here and use code SALE72.
- Cyber Monday is a weeklong event at The Reefs in Bermuda. For stays of at least four nights, the rates have been cut by as much as 25%.
Once you have a travel deal for under the tree, shop our Holiday Gift Guide
for great deals on spas, restaurants and unique experiences.