Rates Dropping in California
California is commanding a lot of attention for having some of the hottest deals on our site.
Looking for inspiration to explore the Golden State? Here are 10 deals that span the Wine Country, cities, beaches and mountains of stunning California.
- Sonoma: We love this half-price Sonoma retreat that includes a five-course Michelin-star dinner.
- Napa: Swirl and sip your way through the best of California’s wines with this $99 “green” getaway for two.
- San Francisco: Take part in Union Square festivities with this last-minute $109 deal.
- Monterey: Stroll Monterey with this two-night package that covers lunch, accommodations and wine tastings for $99.
- Tahoe: Snag 55% off a peak ski-season getaway package for two at The Resort at Squaw Creek.
- Cambria: With baby elephant seals being born along the coast, this is the perfect time to visit Cambria. Make the trip affordable with a $69 stay at a B&B.
- Los Angeles: Mingle with A-listers at the 4-star Mondrian Los Angeles for $215 per night (normally $385).
- Rancho Palos Verdes: There are only a few hours left to book the 5-star Terranea Resort package. This is one of our most impressive deals yet. It includes weekends and a stay for two in an Ocean View room, plus a $50 resort credit – all at half price.
- Newport Beach: Get some coveted Orange Country sun with a $149 two-night escape.
- San Diego: Save 40% at the 4-star Westin San Diego – use this hotel as a launch pad for day trips to the beach, San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld.