Rates Cut as much as 50% on Cyber Monday
If the hustle and bustle of Black Friday did you in, Cyber Monday came just in time to book a relaxing vacation to recover. This Cyber Monday, we’re seeing deals as much as half off from domestic airlines, hotels, cruise lines and other travel companies. We’ll be updating deals throughout the day as our Deal Experts find them.
Fares on both domestic and international flights are dropping as competitors are price-matching Cyber Monday deals. Frontier, Alaska Airlines and Virgin America among others have announced special fares for today. Find the flight that’s right for you on Fly.com, where all of this info is up to date and easy to navigate.
Sad that Thanksgiving is over? Plan ahead for next year. CruCon Cruise Outlet's Cyber Monday sale includes a Thanksgiving 2011 Caribbean sailing for $349 per person. These seven-night itineraries include $100 in credit. Other departure dates in November and December 2011 are available.
Visit an all-inclusive Bahamas resort for four nights at just $249 per person. This offer from CheapCaribbean.com is $550 off other rates in the market. Book by Nov. 30.Hotels
- Soak up the sun with two nights free at the Marriott Aruba when two nights are booked. Rates start at $294 per night for stays April 26 – Dec. 22.
- For stays through Jan. 8, take 30% off the best rate at the Renaissance Vinoy in historic St. Pete. This resort has been recently renovated.
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, set on a 30 acre coffee plantation, is offering $99 nights for travel Jan. 1 – Dec. 19, 2011.
- Starwood Hotels is offering as much as 35% off at its properties both sandy and snowy. Travel Jan. 1 - April 30 to the resorts the company calls its most luxurious. For those city-seekers, the same discount applies on hotels in New York, San Francisco, Dallas and Montreal.
- On 999 rooms from coast to coast, Omni Hotels & Resorts is offering a $99 rate for stays through Jan. 31. Book soon, this offer ends at 9 p.m. CT.
- Caesars Entertainment is taking 20%-40% off rates at dozens of its properties, including Vegas and Atlantic City favorites such as Harrahs and Caesars Palace.
- Based on four-night visits (and who would want to spend any less time there?) the Gansevoort Turks and Caicos is taking 30% off rates and throwing in an upgrade and a $100 resort credit for guests booking Monday.
- To get special Cyber Monday rates at the Viceroy Hotel Group, become a fan of the brand on Facebook to receive directions on how to book these rates. For visits through Jan. 5, the Viceroy Santa Monica is cut to $215 per night and Viceroy Palm Springs is now $95 per night. Viceroy Miami is also cutting rates, offering 50% off standard room rates.
- Create a profile with Affinia hotels and get a booking code for 15% off its best available rate at properties in New York, Chicago and Washington D.C.
- Red Roof Inn is taking 15% off all rooms beneath the brand's iconic red shingles. Use code 608270 to save at one of more than 300 properties nationwide.
- Dreaming of a visit to the Big Island or Napa Valley? Book by midnight Monday to get as much as 50% off rates at Shell Hospitality resorts.
- For stays through Dec. 27 at Kimpton's Hotel Solamar in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, stay longer and reap the rewards. Use code BLACK to get 15% off a one-night stay, 20% on two nights, 30% on three nights and 50% on stays for four nights or longer.