Raise a Glass for Wine Deals
Sip, swirl and drink up the savings with these offers in breathtaking areas known for their vineyards or places with impressive wine lists that are a little closer to home. Take as much as half off regular prices, and use the savings to stock your wine cellar. Book soon; many of these offers end as soon as today.
- There are few places as beautiful, and as luxurious, as Tuscany to partake in sampling of the local cash crop. This fall and winter, visitors can vacation at the 5-star Il Borro Estate for six nights, using it as a home base for vineyard touring, at a savings of $430. Guests will receive a complimentary bottle from the Il Borro Vineyard as well as a dinner with local varietals.
- The Iron Horse Vineyards in Sebastopol, Calif., has quite the distinction as an official provider of sparkling wine to the White House. With this local deal, try a flight of five wines, comprising sparkling wines, chardonnays and pinots, for $35 per person.
- Visitors to the Woodinville area of Washington state can compare and contrast on a guided tour of four local wineries. For $89, tours include luxury coach transportation, insight from a trained guide, tastings with winemakers and a three-course meal.
- Chicago isn't known for its wines, but it is known for restaurateurs with excellent taste. For $25, two diners can sample two wine flights and a charcuterie and cheese plate at Rittergut Wine Bar & Social Club in the Loop.
- South of Wine Country is the San Francisco Wine Market, which is offering a day of tastings along Fisherman's Wharf for more than half off. Tastings are available from two dozen boutique wineries in California.
for more wine offers.