It’s time to find your most comfortable pair of sweatpants, the perfect cushion on the couch and your favorite bag of chips; ahh yes, the NCAA Tournament is here!
For those of us who actually find our favorite school in the brackets (I’m not bitter or anything), life may be much different. If you have travel plans in the works to cheer your team on in person, we’d love to help. So, here is your reminder that great flights, hotels, entertainment and restaurants await in your final destination.
Fly.com has assembled a page dedicated to assisting with your flight needs
during the next few weeks of basketball madness. East Regional
, Boston (March 22 & 24)
- Things to do: Take a boat cruise, or get around town with this Zipcar offer
- Places to stay: Choose a Marriott Hotel & Resort in the Boston area
- Who I like to advance: Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Florida State
, Phoenix (March 22 & 24)
- Things to do: Spend some free time with a helicopter tour with wine!
- Places to stay: One-bedroom suites in the area are discounted by 40%
- Who I like to advance: Michigan State, Louisville, Murray State, Missouri
, St. Louis (March 23 & 25)
- Places to stay: Load up on breakfast while staying across the street from the Arch with this $79-per-night offer
- Who I like to advance: North Carolina, Kansas, Temple, Georgetown
, Atlanta (March 23 & 25)
- Things to do: Choose from a couple different restaurant offers, including a dinner for two by a top Atlanta Chef or a gourmet food tour
- Who I like to advance: Kentucky, Indiana, Colorado, Duke