Look for New Hotels in Future Top 20 Newsletters
We’re not economists, but with all the new hotels opening in 2011, it's a solid indicator that more people are traveling.
There are more than 50 hotels opening for 2011 so far just in the United States, Canada, Caribbean and Mexico. Here are a few of our favorites that we are most excited for. The starred properties have scheduled Top 20 deals coming out, so keep an eye out for a steal of a deal at these new hotels!
- *The Ambassador East Hotel in Chicago: Although this hotel is currently in operation, it will re-open this September under famed hotelier Ian Schrager with a new facelift. The design concept will be cheap and chic, with a big public space accessible to everybody
- *Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City in New York: Just a hop, skip and jump away from bustling Manhattan, this hotel is scheduled to open April 28. The boutique style hotel will feature free Wi-Fi, breathtaking views of the New York City skyline as well as easy access to the surrounding eclectic museums and melting pot of ethnic restaurants.
- *Ravella Lake Las Vegas: This Italian-inspired oasis is the best of both worlds; the perfect hotel for a relaxing Las Vegas retreat while just 30 minutes from the glitz and glamour of the Strip.
- *B Ocean Hotel in Fort Lauderdale: Although it opened in late January, you can still be one of the first to stay at this sleek hotel. All hotel rooms overlook the Atlantic Ocean, and the hotel takes pride in its initiative to support endangered species.
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower in Punta Pacifica, Panama: We hear that Panama is one of this year’s up and coming destinations. With a private beach club, spa, 19-hole golf course, and two floors of renowned designer shopping, this hotel is worth splurging on.