Live the Lavish Life -- at a Discount
Every week, Travelzoo's Deal Experts find and negotiate steep savings on high-quality hotels and resorts. The most exciting part of our job is when we find too-good-to-pass-up specials in exotic locations, in the highest echelon of hotels.
And in the past few weeks, we've had a lot of those moments.
Swanky resorts in ritzy, glitzy destinations such as St. Kitts/Nevis, Barbados and other high-end Caribbean islands have been discounting rooms for summer stays. Travel off the beaten tourist path and kick back with these high-end spots at deep discounts:
- The 5-star One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico -- which took the No. 1 spot on Conde Nast Traveler's Readers Choice Awards for Top Mexico Resorts and regularly makes news as the vacation spot for celebrities like Jennifer Aniston -- for $395 per night (regularly $575)
- Avila Hotel in Curacao, just off Venezuela's north coast, for $99 a night (regularly $240). Part of the 4-star hotel is an 18th-century mansion.
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica in Peninsula Papagayo, which Frommer's calls the "most luxurious and impressive large-scale resort" in the country, at effectively $263 per night (regularly $395) with a third-night free deal
- The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, the iconic AAA 4-Diamond Barbados resort that offers guests free afternoon tea and swims with turtles, for $189 a night (regularly $515)
- This four-night Turks & Caicos vacation package with air at Seven Stars Resort for $949 per person (regularly $1999)
Visit Travelzoo for more deals at luxury resorts and hotels.