Last-Minute Orlando Discounts
This year there is no better way to celebrate the annual "holiday" that is Spring Break than by taking a vacation to Orlando
-- and saving as much as 55% on accommodations and local entertainment to boot. With an abundance of activities, theme parks, parades, shows and dining this central Florida city gives travelers more to see and do than they can fit in one week. Here are some last-minute deals for family friendly Orlando accommodations:
- For $99-129 per night, stay at one of two Staybridge Suites in Orlando and unwind in a two-bedroom suite that sleeps as many as six guests. With this deal, travelers can choose from the Lake Buena Vista Suites near the Disney World theme parks or the International Drive Suites which are close to shopping and dining. Plus, score breakfast daily, shuttles to the parks and a room that can sleep up to six.
- At 35% off surrounding dates, the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World offer a perfect base to explore area attractions. Travel select dates March-May for $139-$159 per night and stay across the street from Sea World.
While there check out these local deals for entertainment all vacation long:
- For $49, two diners can choose two appetizers or sushi rolls plus two entrees at Funky Monkey Wine Company with locations in Pointe Orlando or downtown Orlando for an Asian-American fusion dinner (regularly $108).
- Golf 18 holes for $79 at the Nick Faldo-designed golf course at Bella Collina Golf Club in Montverde which boasts 7,500 yards of rolling hills, dunes and lake views throughout the course designed by golf legend Nick Faldo. This exclusive deal also includes a bucket of range balls, cart rental and a drink on the course, regularly $135. It normally costs $125 just to golf here at this time of year. Book by Tuesday.
- Dine certified Black Angus steaks at Prickly Pear Steakhouse in downtown Orlando for $49, regularly $102. The Orlando Sentinel calls the restaurant's offerings "a delicious road trip around the Southwest."