Kid-Friendly Fun, up to 60% Off
Your kids may not make the best dining companions at fancy restaurants, and you’ll likely want to leave them at home during your next spa day, but Travelzoo has plenty of options that are fun for the whole family. Whether your little ones like roller coasters, circus performers or boat rides, these deals have you covered for some end-of-summer fun:
- Cleveland: Head to Fun-n-Stuff with a day pass for $19 per person, which includes unlimited spins on the go-karts, bumper boats, climbing wall, laser tag and inflatable obstacle course.
- Phoenix: Escape the heat at Sky Zone indoor trampoline park, which features wall-to-wall trampoline playing courts, dodgeball and a foam cube playing pit. Two passes are 50% off at $11.
- New Hampshire: Ninety minutes from Portland, Maine, Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park is home to the 1,315-foot-high Mountain Coaster, summer tubing and the Soaring Eagle zip line. Get your thrills for $22 per person, regularly $39.
- Washington, D.C./Baltimore: For $15, save 50% on an all-day pass to Adventure Park USA and ride the carousel and roller coaster or play laser tag and mini golf. Go-karts and bumper boats are also must-dos.
- Atlantic City: Not just for gambling, Atlantic City is currently home to "Identity: An Exhibition of You," a Franklin Institute interactive exhibit at Trump Plaza. Tickets for kids and adults are $5 with this offer, regularly $12-$14.
- Los Angeles Area: The Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino boasts more than 100 rare WWII-era war birds, and child tickets are only $3 (parents can get in for $10 for two). For kids more into cars, the Peterson Automotive Museum in LA is also offering two tickets for $10, as well as a 12-month family membership for $35, regularly $70.
- San Francisco Bay Area: For $15, two people can visit the USS Hornet Museum in Alameda, or, for $59 per person, stay overnight in the WWII aircraft carrier and sleep in the crew’s original bunks with dinner and breakfast in the mess hall.
- St. Louis: See Simba, Pumba and Mufasa live on stage when “The Lion King” comes to the Fox Theatre this week. Tickets for the Aug. 22 and 23 shows start at $30-$35.
- Baltimore: Cirque du Soleil’s “Dralion” is at 1st Mariner Arena next week, and kids tickets are $36, regularly $60, to watch nearly 100 performers from around the world mix ancient Chinese circus acts with signature Cirque du Soleil style.
- Houston and Dallas: Another Cirque spectacular, “Kooza” is at Sam Houston Race Park through Sept. 7 with kids tickets for $40, regularly $66.50. The show then moves to Dallas Sept. 20 - Oct. 7, and child tickets start at only $18.50.
- New York City: Introduce a new generation to Disney’s “Mary Poppins” on Broadway; Orchestra and Mezzanine tickets are $67 (regularly up to $115) for performances Aug. 21 - Nov. 18.