Hotel Deals for Less than $107
According to Consumer Reports, the average cost of a hotel stay in the U.S. will be $107 this year -- that’s up 5% from 2011. The study, published in its July issue, will be on newsstands next week.
Despite living in an age of resort fees and taxes, we here at Travelzoo know you can do better than that -- even for summer travel in popular vacation spots including Orlando and Las Vegas.
Here are some deals that come in for less than $107 including taxes and fees, many including extras such as dining credits, discounted resort fees, parking and more.
- $49 -- Dominican Republic All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, 50% Off
- $59 -- Orlando Hotel near Disney incl. Parking & Shuttles, Save 50%
- $59 -- New Orleans Boutique Hotel incl. Breakfast, 65% Off
- $59 -- Tampa Hotel near Hard Rock Casino, 40% Off
- $69 -- North Carolina: Oceanfront Outer Banks Hotel, 35% Off
- $69 -- Suite at Resort on Las Vegas Boulevard, 50% Off
- $69 -- Lake Tahoe: Upgraded Room at Historic Resort
- $72 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Hotel at 30% Off
- $79-$99 -- Atlantic City Hotel near Boardwalk, up to 55% Off
- $79 -- 4-Diamond Dallas Hotel near the Galleria w/Parking
- $89 -- New Niagara Falls Hotel w/$139 in Meals & Activities
- $95 -- Monterey Hotel w/Breakfast & Dining Credit, 40% Off
- $99 -- Spain: 4-Star Madrid Hotel through Summer, 45% Off
- $99 -- N.J.: Cape May Seaside Hotel, 50% Off