Hotel Deals Along California's Coastline
Winding our way down the Pacific Coast, through the grapevines and onto the beach, we’ve rounded up a number of California hotel deals:
- Escape to Mendocino wine country, a scenic three hour drive north of San Francisco. For $249, scoop up a two-night retreat at the McCallum House Inn including breakfast, wine and a daily credit.
- Spend a weekend in the City by the Way, with a $99 hotel deal in San Francisco’s vibrant Union Square. This deal is 50% off current rates at the Warwick.
- Along the Central Coast lies the quaint town of Carmel, now accessible with a $69 deal at the Briarwood Inn.
- Retreat to a secluded guest ranch near Santa Barbara with all meals, horseback rides, golf and fishing wrapped up into a $395 nightly rate. This deal shaves 25% off The Alisal, voted a Top 10 Guest Ranch by Travel + Leisure.
- Gaze out over the Pacific Ocean with a oceanview room for $149 per night, including a third night free at the Capri in Laguna Beach.