Hot Entertainment Deals in the Windy City
After long winters and practically nonexistent springs, Chicagoans know to make the most of summer. We're nearing the latter half of the summer here in the Windy City, but there’s still plenty to look forward to around town. These deals are not only designed to leave you with a fat wallet, but they are sure to keep you both entertained and satisfied.
Where to eat?
- Explore a new neighborhood and check out critically acclaimed Karyn’s on Green in the West Loop. For a cool 25 bucks, you’ll get an appetizer, two entrees and dessert. I’ll give you one guess where I’ll be this Friday night. Anyone?
- Blue Agave, known for its Mexican fare, is in Chicago’s luxurious Gold Coast neighborhood. Snag two alcoholic beverages, an appetizer and two entrees for $33. Hurry though, as time is running out on this one!
Where to now?
- The Chicago White Sox are climbing back into playoff contention, and we have an offer for 30% off tickets to upcoming weekend games at U.S. Cellular Field. Click here to find out how you can watch Paul Konerko and the South Siders for less!
- Feel like hitting Navy Pier for an evening of thrills (and hopefully not spills)? Cirque Shanghai "Extreme" hits the Pepsi Skyline Stage with amazing athleticism coupled with jaw-dropping moments. Don’t think, just click: This $15 offer expires today!
- At half off, check out "Our Body: The Universe Within" at the International Museum of Surgical Science. Get an up-close and personal look at 200 preserved specimens.
- Relive the days of yesteryear when you first watched "Beauty and the Beast" on VHS. Tickets are $27.50 (regularly $47.50) for the musical playing at the Oriental Theatre in the Loop.