From romantic strolls on the beach to surfing lessons with the whole family and traversing fields of volcanic rocks, the Hawaiian Islands offer a lot beyond their famously beautiful sunsets and beaches.
We’ve collected some of our Deal Experts’ favorite tips and memories for traveling to America’s favorite islands.
1. Rent a car to delve into the islands’ most intimate settings:
2. Spot marine wildlife in the winter months (December-March):
3. Feast on farm-to-table and ocean-to-table delights:
4. From surfing to hiking, uncover adventure around every corner:
5. Ditch the tourist traps and explore the small towns:
Please go to your email and confirm your subscription.