As temperatures cool down across the country, Hawaii continues to tally 75 degrees and endless days of sunshine. Catch a flight across the Pacific and create your own itinerary with these top offers, including a spa day at the "serene and flawless" Westin Maui Resort & Spa and a three-day PADI scuba certification course in Honolulu. These Local Deals offer savings up to 50%.
- Go Oahu Card: Save up to 55% on gate prices at 32 of the island's top attractions including Wet 'n Wild Hawaii and the Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour ... $49.99
- Hawaiian Surf Adventures: Keep an eye out for whales, dolphins and turtles on this double-hull canoe ride in Maunalua Bay… $24 (reg. $49)
- Ballet Hawaii: Be one of the first to snag a ticket to "The Nutcracker" Ballet in Honolulu before they go on sale to the public ... $35
- Island Water Sports Hawaii: Embark on a sunset catamaran tour through Maunalua Bay with views of Diamond Head and KoKo Crater ... $49 (reg. $99)
- Ocean Legends: Get your PADI Open Water Scuba certification with this three-day course including all gear ... $295 (reg. $399)
- Paradise Massages Waikiki: past Travelzoo guests love the "excellent service" here; get 2.5 hours of services including a massage and facial ... $129 (reg. $310)
Check Fly.com for the best flight prices into Honolulu and explore your overnight options here with nightly rates starting at $99.