Fall Fares to Europe Dropping
This year, airfare deals have acted like our erratic summer weather: unpredictable, fluid and sometimes just plain dirty.
Think about it: between bats on planes and rising fuel surcharges, airfare has been all over the place, collecting a slew of headlines along the way.
But, in reality, airlines are running some fantastic deals to Europe for fall travel. With these sales, travelers can snag a deeper discount on flights. From Paris to Prague, visitors can stroll through some of Europe’s most popular cities without having to elbow their way.
Here are some of the best fall air deals to Europe:
- $439 & up: Fly to Europe in November or December with this roundtrip fare sale from Icelandair. As part of the deal, guests fly to one of eight European destinations and get a free stay in a 4-star hotel in Reykjavik, Iceland, along the way.
- $250 & up: With this deal from Air France, cash in on reduced each-way airfare to romantic Paris and 10 other cities in September and October. Air France has received rave reviews for comfortable seating and upscale food such as French rolls with artisan cheeses.
- $702: This September and October, travelers can fly roundtrip from LA to London for $500 less than peak season with this fare sale from Air New Zealand. On the way, sample the airline’s extensive wine list, compiled by winemakers and international wine judges from New Zealand.
Of course, low fares to Europe often serve as the basis for great European vacation deals. Here are some of the best:
- For $1499, fly to Croatia this November and stay in 4-star hotels on this escorted nine-night vacation, saving $475 on self-packaging.
- Or, fly to Italy and check in to the high-fashion Ferragamo family’s 1000-year-old 5-star Tuscan estate for six nights this November. This package includes roundtrip airfare, six nights accommodations and a rental car -- all for $1099.