End-of-Summer Deals across the U.S.
With the end of summer fast approaching, now is the perfect time to score end-of-season savings on water activities, outdoor tours, patio dining and more. Travelzoo has negotiated deals with leading venues in 30-plus cities for a last summer hurrah with friends and family before the weather cools down and school starts again.
These great summer deals from boat rides to patio dinners to water parks are all the reasons you need to plan a late summer adventure.
- New York City: Spend the day with friends on a tall ship cruise and sample craft beer for $49 (reg. $105); or save over 55% on an afternoon picnic in Central Park.
- Los Angeles: Take the family on an afternoon hike and savor an end-of-summer barbecue dinner for $20 (reg. $40); or linger in the sun with an alfresco brunch for two including mimosas for $25 (reg. $54).
- Miami: Visit the Coral Gables Museum and play a round of putt putt for $12 for 2 people (reg. $20); or taste why Café Nuvo was named Best Block by the Miami Herald with a patio seafood dinner for 2, $69 (reg. $149).
- Chicago: Hit the water for a sunset or architecture kayak tour on the Chicago River; or stick to land and learn about the city’s roots with a History or River Walk tour, $13 (reg. $25).
- San Francisco: Fire up the grill and hone your skills with a hands on barbecue class and feast for $79 (reg. $185); or glide through the tranquil waters of Santa Cruz Harbor and take in the sunset from a stand-up paddleboard and save 55%.
Click here to see all of our end-of-summer deals across the country.