Be among the first to cut through this season’s fresh powder. Travelzoo has rounded up early-bird ski and snowboard deals on everything from cross-country flights to cozy lodge stays:
- Save 50% on regular rates a 4-Diamond resort in Manchester Village, Vermont. Stay at The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa for $99 per night select dates through January.
- Get there with discounted flights into Burlington, Vermont, 2-2.5 hours Manchester Village and other ski destinations. This sale cuts fares to as low as $139 roundtrip through January (including tax).
- Ski Vail’s stunning terrain in early December, before peak season sends prices soaring. For $162 a night, unwind in a condo in East Vail, just five miles from the slopes (four-night stay required).
- Denver is a gateway to many ski resorts, including Breckenridge, Loveland, Keystone and Winter Park. Find Denver flights from across the nation at $111 and up (roundtrip including tax) with these discounted airfares.
- Bonus: Relax sore muscles after a day on the slopes with a 50-minute massage for half off at Aria Spa & Club, called "Vail's best spa" by Conde Nast Traveler.
- Save $25 on lift tickets at Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico, for visits Nov. 24 - Dec.16.
- Kick off your ski boots at a Park City slopeside resort for as low as $98 a night, through December. This deal at a 4-star resort puts guests at the base of The Canyons Resort.
- Stay near Ski Santa Fe for $80-$84 a night, including free Wi-Fi, for travel through Dec. 15.
- Load up on ski-season necessities with half off tickets to the San Francisco Ski & Snowboard Festival, Nov. 5-6. Browse resort and ski exhibits and leave with three all-day lift tickets to Bear Valley, Dodge Ridge and China Peak Resort.
- Stretch out in a two-bedroom suite steps from Heavenly Ski Resort for $99 a night through Dec. 15. For only $51 more, stay select dates into April.