Discounted Dinner Deals for 2
Our Deal Experts have negotiated exclusive offers at top-rated restaurants nationwide, saving up to 50% on cuisines ranging from Spanish to sushi. Eat well on your next domestic trip or close to home with these dinners for two:
- Atlanta: Explore the entire menu at La Grotta for $49, regularly $100, which has received a AAA 4-Diamond award every year since 1993.
- Austin: Two people can savor gourmet burgers for $15, regularly $29, at Your Mom's Burger Bar, which the Austin Chronicle hails as "first-rate."
- Chicago: HauteLiving.com calls deca the "secret weapon" of the Ritz-Carlton, and for $85, regularly $142, two can sit down to a luxe dinner at this downtown hot spot.
- Detroit: Hour Detroit says La Dolce Vita lives up to its name and highlights the "exquisite Northern Italian cuisine." Save 50% on a dinner for two for $45 with choices from the entire menu.
- Houston: For $20, save 50% on dinner for two at Strata Restaurant & Bar, which The Houston Chronicle says "deserves your attention" and OpenTable and Urbanspoon users give 4-star reviews.
- Las Vegas: For $59, regularly $120, you can get a dinner for two at Fin at The Mirage, rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable and "very good to excellent" (21) on Zagat.
- Miami: Miami Eater says Buddha Sushi Bar is a "trendy spot for sushi and Japanese eats." Save 50% on a chic dinner for two for $35 paired with a bottle of sake.
- New York City: Zagat praises the "satisfying" fare and sangria at Cafe Espanol, where subscribers can try anything from the dinner menu, including lobster, for $55 and save more than 50%.
- Orlando: Two can enjoy dinner for $69, regularly $130, at Chalet Suzanne, a historic venue that Frommer's says "offers a romantic fairy tale-style ambiance that could easily rival that of Cinderella Castle."
- Philadelphia: Savor a farm-to-table dinner for two for $49, regularly $99, at C19, which receives a "very good to excellent" (21) rating from Zagat and earns a 4-star rating from OpenTable users.
- Phoenix: Phoenix Magazine says Province "tempts diners with an eclectic, ambitious menu" of modern American cuisine. Two can enjoy a dinner with tapas, entrees and dessert for $45, and save $49.
These deals expire beginning on Jan. 13.