Deals for New Year's Resolutions
The New Year is often time for people to reflect on what they’ve done over the past 12 months and what they’d like to do over the next 364 days or so. Your Travelzoo Deal Experts are no different -- we want to lose weight, enjoy life more, do some unexpected things, have more fun, save some cash and meet some goals.
That’s why we’ve spent the last few weeks thinking of where we want to be when Dec. 31, 2012, rolls around -- and we’ve been finding deals, with savings of as much as 90%, to help us to that end. You’re more than welcome to come along as we:
- Enroll in boot camps around the country: BCOR Fitness is offering a full month of unlimited workouts for $20, redeemable in more than 1,000 cities nationwide.
- Learn to fly over Miami Beach: Get in the cockpit and enjoy a birds-eye view of the beaches with control of the aircraft in your hands for $99. Not interested in learning but want to check out the view anyways? We thought of that as well – you can take a special someone on a flight as the sun goes down, with a glass of wine, for $195.
- 10 visits to Austin’s 'Best Local Gym:' Many gyms advertise classes, amenities and swimming in on-site private pools. Pure Austin Fitness has its own private lake -- which you can dive into through the end of March for just $15.
- Eat right in San Francisco: Well, eat right for at least one day of the year. For $49, we’ve arranged for four nutritious, healthy gourmet meals to be available for pickup at three locations around the area. Want to put a whole month’s worth of dining options in their hands? We’ve also arranged to get 10% off a full monthlong plan with an additional discount on fitness classes.
- Learn to paint (while drinking wine!) in Houston: Merlot2Masterpiece is happy to put a brush in one hand and a wine glass in the other. Take a class at either Houston location for $28, which includes three hours of BYOB art instruction, regularly $59. Book by Thursday.
- Sweat it out in Los Angeles: Try 10 visits to 220 Fitness in Santa Monica for $35 or try a full month at Velocity Sports in the Valley for just $29 -- both save you at least 70%.
- Unlimited access to Detroit womens fitness centers: Women in the Motor City can get a full month of getting in shape at any of six different Fitzone locations for $20, which includes classes like Zumba, yoga and Pilates.